Legal Troubles? Don’t let it jeopardize your freedom, family, career, reputation and future. This is a very critical time. You need personalized defense from an experienced Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer who is aggressive, accomplished, and knowledgeable.
Call 612-747-2254 now.
Minnesota criminal defense attorney advocates for clients in federal court, state court, and appellate courts with a proven track record of successful results for his clients. Whether you are charged with a petty misdemeanor, misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor, or a felony, Coley Grostyan has the experience and aggressiveness to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
- DWI and DUI offenses including underage drinking and driving, felony DWI charges and first time DWI arrests
- Controlled substance crimes including federal drug conspiracies,
- Drug possession charges and drug sales
- Violent crimes such as robbery, assault, murder and manslaughter
- Gun charges and weapon possession offenses including aggravated assault charges and aggravated robbery allegations, intentional and reckless discharge, illegal possession of a firearm, and federal firearm offenses
- White collar crimes including charges related for forgery, bribery, money laundering, fraud, theft, tax evasion, embezzlement and extortion
- Sex crimes including rape, statutory rape, prostitution, criminal sexual conduct charges, sexual abuse allegations, child pornography and indecent exposure
- Domestic violence and domestic assault charges including and Orders for Protection and violations of those domestic related orders
- Theft, fraud and other financial related offenses
- Expungements (sealing past criminal records)
- Other misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor and felony criminal charges
Minnesota criminal defense lawyer Coley Grostyan can help.
Recent Minnesota defense Entries:
February 27th, 2017 - MN Senate Repeals Sunday Liquor Sale Ban
February 27th, 2017 - Judge Wapner Passes Away at 97
February 22nd, 2017 - Proposed Change to Federal Marijuana Laws
February 9th, 2017 - MN Bill Would Prohibit Phone Calls While Driving
February 1st, 2017 - Nervous behavior alone is not enough for pat-down search