Minneapolis Criminal Defense Attorney
Have you or someone you know been arrested or accused of a crime? Having an aggressive and diligent criminal defense lawyer on your side will ensure your rights are fully protected.
To avoid costly mistakes that could cost you your freedom, family, job, or driver’s license, call (612) 747-2254 now to speak with Coley directly for the aggressive, professional, and personalized legal representation you need at this critical time.
- DWI and DUI offenses including underage drinking and driving, felony DWI charges and first time DWI arrests
- Controlled substance crimes including federal drug conspiracies, drug possession charges, and drug sales
- Violent crimes such as robbery, assault, murder and manslaughter
- Gun charges and weapon possession offenses including aggravated assault charges and aggravated robbery allegations, intentional and reckless discharge, illegal possession of a firearm, and federal firearm offenses
- White collar crimes including charges related for forgery, bribery, money laundering, fraud, theft, tax evasion, embezzlement and extortion
- Sex crimes including rape, statutory rape, prostitution, criminal sexual conduct charges, sexual abuse allegations, child pornography and indecent exposure
- Domestic violence and domestic assault charges including and Orders for Protection and violations of those domestic related Orders
- Expungements (sealing past criminal records)
- Other misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor and felony criminal charges
Regardless of the severity of the charges you may be facing, Minneapolis criminal lawyer Coley Grostyan can help. Coley Grostyan is always accessible for his clients and promptly responds inquiries. For confidential and professional representation, contact Coley Grostyan today at (612) 747-2254.
Recent Minnesota defense Entries:
October 17th, 2013 - Minneapolis PD to wear body cameras
May 31st, 2013 - New MN Law Gives Some Relief to Ex-Offenders Seeking Employment
May 22nd, 2013 - MN Supreme Court: Courts Cannot Seal Executive Branch Records
May 22nd, 2013 - Gun bill passed by MN Senate
May 15th, 2013 - NTSB Recommends DWI limit reduced to .05