Minnesota Gun Crime & 2nd Amendment Lawyer
In most instances, it is not against the law to possess a firearm, but rather a constitutional right. However, due to the complexities and political opinion surrounding gun rights and weapons possession in the United States, many lawful gun owners who encounter law enforcement may be falsely charged with a gun crime by simply exercising their Second Amendment rights.
If you have been charged with violating any state or federal firearms laws, Minnesota gun lawyer, Coley J. Grostyan, can help. Coley Grostyan is a proud sportsman and gun owner who is passionate about upholding the constitution and individual gun rights. Coley Grostyan represents individuals facing any criminal charges or accusations pertaining to gun rights and weapons, including:
- Carrying a weapon without a permit or possession of an unregistered gun
- Unlawful possession of a firearm in public
- Assault with a dangerous weapon
- Brandishing a firearm
- Unlicensed firearms or possession of a firearm by a minor
- Felon in possession
- Intentional discharge, reckless discharge, or another unlawful use of a weapon
- Unlawful sale of a firearm
- Loaded firearm in a vehicle and illegal transport of weapons
- Federal firearms violations, including possession automatic firearms, or other controversial weapons
- Illegal possession of assault weapons
Confused by the Gun Laws in Minnesota?
If you have been arrested or accused of any gun crime, your best defense is to contact an experienced Minneapolis criminal lawyer immediately. Because crimes related to firearms are complex, and the potential fines and prison time may be significant, it is important to speak to a knowledgeable firearm defense lawyer before it is too late. Coley Grostyan has the knowledge of the law to answer your questions and make sure your Second Amendment rights are protected.
Additional gun crime criminal defense cases Coley J. Grostyan handles include:
- Illegal sales of weapons
- Carrying without a permit
- False statement of gun applications
- Negligent storage of a firearm
- Illegal possession of a firearm charges
- Reckless Discharge of a Firearm Within a Municipality,
- Intentional Discharge of a Firearm Under Circumstances that Endanger the Safety of Another
Firearm possession may increase punishment for other charges.
If you are arrested for any other crime and are caught with a firearm or any other type of weapon, this will automatically enhance the severity of your crime. For example, a simple robbery accusation can be enhanced to aggravated robbery in some instances. Furthermore, an assault accusation can become an aggravated assault or even an attempted murder allegation if a firearm is involved. Some of the other instances related to firearm involved crimes that Minnesota gun crime lawyer Coley J. Grostyan handles include:
- Drug possession and sale crimes such as illegal drug possession
- Assault, Aggravated Assault, and domestic assault
- Criminal sexual conduct
- Burglary, robbery kidnapping or false imprisonment
Contact Minneapolis criminal lawyer Coley J. Grostyan Today!
If you are looking for an aggressive gun crime lawyer in Minneapolis, then contact the Law Offices of Coley Grostyan. Coley is always accessible and responds to the needs of his clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For flexible and affordable payment options, confidential and personal service, aggressive representation and a free initial consultation, contact Minnesota criminal lawyer Coley Grostyan today at (612) 747-2254.
Coley Grostyan regularly represents individuals facing gun related charges in the Twin Cities Minneapolis/St. Paul Area, and all across the State of Minnesota, including, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Anoka County, Sherburne County, Wright County, Dakota County, Washington County, Carver County, Scott County, Isanti County, Mille Lacs County, Kanabec County, Pine County, Crow Wing County, Aitkin County, and Stearns County.
701 Building, Suite 300
701 Fourth Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55415