Being accused of a crime can be a stressful and life-changing experience. Having an aggressive and experienced criminal defense attorney on your side will protect your rights as you navigate the perilous criminal justice system. Selecting the right criminal defense lawyer, like Coley Grostyan, makes all the difference in the outcome of your case and your future. Coley Grostyan is a respected Minnesota criminal defense lawyer with the knowledge, dedication, and compassion to fight for the best possible result in your case.
As a small law practice, Coley Grostyan is able to provide each case with individualized attention. Coley personally handles all of his cases. From the first court appearance, through trial, Coley will be by your side fighting for you. To avoid costly mistakes that could cost you your freedom, family, job, and your future, Call Coley Grostyan now to get the aggressive criminal defense you deserve.
CALL 612-747-2254 NOW TO SPEAK TO A CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
Coley Grostyan provides legal representation in federal and state courts and has successfully fought serious and complex criminal cases for his clients. Mr. Grostyan represents clients facing any criminal charge. From from misdemeanor theft and DWI charges to the most serious of felony drug charges, sex crimes, and assault charges, Mr. Grostyan has a proven track record of successful results in courtrooms throughout Minnesota. Coley has successfully represented hundreds of clients facing criminal charges, including:
- Controlled substance crimes including federal drug conspiracies, drug possession charges, and drug sales.
- DWI and DUI charges including felony 1st Degree DWI charges, and first-time DWI arrests, and underage drinking and driving.
- Gun charges and weapons possession offenses including aggravated assault charges and aggravated robbery allegations, as well as illegal possession of a firearm, and federal firearm offenses.
- Domestic violence and domestic assault charges including and Orders for Protection and violations of those domestic related Orders.
- Violent crimes such as robbery, assault, murder and manslaughter.
- Property crimes including forgery, bribery, money laundering, fraud, theft, tax evasion, and embezzlement charges.
- White collar crimes
- Sex crimes including rape, statutory rape, prostitution, criminal sexual conduct charges, sexual abuse allegations, child pornography and indecent exposure.
- Other misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor and felony criminal charges.
Coley Grostyan represents people facing criminal charges throughout the State of Minnesota and is available for emergency legal services and advice. Do not delay, contact Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer, Coley Grostyan now.
DO NOT SPEAK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT BEFORE CALLING US
When accused of a crime, time is of the essence to contact Coley Grostyan to fight for you. Under no circumstances should you ever speak with the police or other government agent if you are a target of their investigation. You simply cannot talk your way out of it. The purpose of police questioning is to confuse, find holes in your story, and obtain confessions to a crime. If you agree to speak with law enforcement, everything you say will be used against you at trial. Contacting a criminal defense lawyer immediately and asserting your 5th Amendment right to a lawyer and remaining silent will not be used against you. Simply put, calling Coley Grostyan right away is your best, and only, choice.
DRUG CHARGESASSAULT CHARGESVIOLENT CRIMES
DWI CHARGESFIREARM CHARGESPROPERTY CRIMES
SEX CRIMESEXPUNGEMENTSFIREARM PERMITS
CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY COLEY GROSTYAN
Coley Grostyan is committed to providing high quality, cost effective, and result oriented representation to his clients. When you need to be sure that you are getting the very best legal representation, trust Coley Grostyan to work tirelessly on your behalf and do everything in his power to get the best possible outcome for you. Any lawyer can take your case and plead you guilty without thoroughly reviewing the evidence, conducting legal research, and strategically crafting your defense.