- Charges: Misdemeanor Domestic Assault (609.2242)
- Charges: 1st Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct, and 2nd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct
Result: Client was facing 18 years in prison if convicted. After a week-long trial, the jury return not guilty verdicts on both counts. NOT GUILTY.
- Charges: Two Felony Counts of Perjury Under Oath and Two Felony Counts of Felony Offering Forged Evidence in Trial
Result: All charges were DISMISSED on the day of trial.
- Charges: Traffic Violation resulting in Death
Result: NO JAIL
- Charges: 1st Degree Methamphetamine Sales, 5th Degree Marijuana Possession, Introducing Contraband to a Jail, and Giving a False Name to an Officer.
Result: Client was facing 86 months in prison if convicted of the meth sales charge. Client only served 180 days in the local jail, but was released from jail during the day so he could keep his job.