- Charges: Carrying a Pistol without a Permit, and Presenting a Firearm at (Airport) Weapons Screening
Result: NO JAIL and the client’s GUN WAS RETURNED to him (Firearms are normally forfeited in similar cases).
- Charges: 4th Degree Damage to Property
Result: The charges were DISMISSED after one year entitling the Client to an expungement of all the records.
- Charges:Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana and Drug Paraphernalia
Result: The charges were DISMISSED entitling the Client to an expungement of all the records.
- Charges: (1) Gross Misdemeanor Interference with a 911 Call and (2) Misdemeanor Domestic Assault
Result: Result: All charges were DISMISSED on the day of trial.
- Charges: Felony Electronic Communication – Criminal Sexual Conduct
Result: The charges will be DISMISSED after three years of successful probation. Client avoided a conviction and having to register as a predatory offender as a result of the settlement Coley negotiated. The result allows Client ask for an expungement of the records.