- Charges:Misdemeanor 5th Degree Assault and Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct
Result: All charges were DISMISSED.
- Charges:Gross Misdemeanor Domestic Assault, Misdemeanor 4th Degree Criminal Damage to Property, and Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct
Result: All charges were DISMISSED on the day of trial.
- Charges:Felony Failure to a Register as a Predatory offender
Court: Hennepin County
Result: Despite failing to register as a predatory offender for almost two years, Client did not have to serve time in jail or prison on a felony charge which presumes an executed prison sentence
- Charges: Felony Intentional Discharge and Reckless Discharge of a Firearm
Court: Anoka County
Outcome: Client was facing a felony conviction for reckless discharge of a firearm that would have resulted in a losing his right to possess firearms for life. After a long, drawn out case involving numerous legal motions and negotiations by criminal lawyer Coley Grostyan, the felony charge was dismissed and Client pleaded guilty to gross misdemeanor reckless handling of a firearm. The Client served NO JAIL time and retained his 2nd amendment right to possess firearms. In addition, Coley Grostyan negotiated the return of Client’s numerous firearms that were seized by law enforcement.
- Charges:Marijuana in a Motor Vehicle and Speeding
Court: Scott County
Outcome: Coley Grostyan negotiated a resolution where Client pleaded guilty to the speeding violation, but the marijuana charge was dismissed. Client avoided a drug conviction on his criminal record and avoided the 30-day license revocation that follows a drug conviction involving a motor vehicle.