If you have been accused of a violent crime and face the possibility of being imprisoned, you already understand the seriousness of your situation. Violent crimes are a felonies and a conviction carries the possibility of a prison sentence. Therefore, you will need a Minneapolis violent crime lawyer to fight on your behalf to ensure this allegation will not jeopardize your future.
CALL 612-747-2254 NOW TO SCHEDULE A CASE CONSULTATION
It is important to remember that just because you have been accused of a violent crime does not mean you will automatically be found guilty. However, having an experienced criminal defense attorney criminal defense attorney vigorously fighting for you as you are facing these serious charges is paramount.
MINNEAPOLIS CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY COLEY GROSTYAN CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY ACCUSATION OF A VIOLENT CRIME YOU MAY BE FACING INCLUDING:
- Assault and domestic assault
- Aggravated assault
- Murder or manslaughter
- Rape or other sexual violent crimes
- Firearm and dangerous weapons charges
- Domestic assault and Order for Protection violations
- And any other crimes of violence as defined under Minnesota law
ADVICE FROM AN EXPERIENCED MINNESOTA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
If you are accused of a violent crime, do not wait to seek the advice of an experienced defense attorney. Contact Coley Grostyan now at 612-747-2254 to schedule a free consultation and case assessment. By acting immediately, Mr. Grostyan can help you even before formal charges have been filed by providing legal advice and assistance after an arrest or during a an investigation by law enforcement, ensuring your rights are protected and by preventing any mistakes you may make that could adversely impact your defense as you move forward.
NO TWO VIOLENT CRIME CASES ARE HANDLED THE SAME.
If you are convicted of some of these violent crimes, you may be looking at the following sentences:
- Life in prison for crimes such as 1st degree criminal sexual conduct and murder in the first degree
- Anywhere from one year to 40 years in prison for other violent crimes, including manslaughter, robbery, assault, kidnapping, arson, burglary, drive by shooting, and other felony violent crime convictions.
ADDITIONAL PUNISHMENT YOU MAY BE FACING INCLUDES:
- Community service, counseling or therapy
- A loss of certain rights, including 2nd Amendment firearm rights, the right to own a passport and the right to vote
- A loss of respect from the members of your community
- Difficulties obtaining a decent job, place to live or loan in the future
Do not just accept a guilty plea; get professional legal advice now. Coley Grostyan’s intimate knowledge of the complexities of Minnesota and federal law, as well as his experience with defending against violent crime charges allows him to provide you with a well planned legal strategy and defense for your case.
Coley Grostyan represents individuals facing violent crime charges in both state and federal courts and offers legal representation in the the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul Area, and greater Minnesota,Mr. Grostyan is always accessible and promptly responds to the needs of his clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Coley Grostyan For flexible and affordable payment options, confidential and personal service, and aggressive representation.