A domestic assault accusation suggests that you have attacked someone in your family, someone you had or have a relationship with, or the parent of your children. You may be looking at a domestic abuse charges based on untrue claims made out of spite, anger, jealously, resentment or hatred. It is imperative that you do not let one accusation negatively impact the rest of your life. An experienced criminal defense lawyer will be able to make sense of this claim and ensure your legal rights are protected.
DO NOT LET A DOMESTIC ASSAULT ALLEGATION RUIN YOUR LIFE
Minneapolis domestic violence lawyer Coley Grostyan is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you out of this messy legal situation. He can ensure your rights and defense are protected, and that you receive the sound legal advice from an experienced Minneapolis criminal lawyer that you need at this troubling time.
Coley Grostyan regularly defends people and their families from domestic abuse criminal charges and claims including:
- All domestic assault claims, including assault in the First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Degree charges.
- Violation of an Order for Protection (OFP)
- Terroristic threats and threats of terror charges
- Kidnapping and false imprisonment
- Felony strangulation
- Interfering with a 911 Call,
- Child Endangerment, Abuse, or Neglect charges
- Malicious Punishment of a Child
- Aggravated Assault claims
Even before you have been found guilty of a domestic violence crime, you could lose certain rights through an Order for Protection which may prohibit contact with your spouse, children, or other family members. The arrest and charges could be based upon a misunderstanding, an emotional reaction, or worse, a lie. You could have been acting out of self-defense or you may not have been involved at all. Whatever the circumstances surrounding your domestic violence arrest, it is important that you trust your future to an experienced Minneapolis domestic assault lawyer.
DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE CONSEQUENCES
If you plead guilty or are convicted of a domestic violence crime, you could be looking at a number of punishments including:
- Long term jail sentences
- Heavy fines to the Government as well as to the victim
- A loss of professional or occupational license
- Forfeiture/Forced Transfer of Firearms
- A loss of the right to bear firearms
- Reduction in annual income earning potential, for life; lost job opportunities (individual and family); reduced child support
- Damage to credit report and credit rating
- Deportation or removal from the United States (for those who are non-citizens including Permanent residents of the United States)
- Enhanceable punishments if you are ever convicted of another crime down the road
YOU MUST HAVE AN EXPERIENCED AND AGGRESSIVE LAWYER ON YOUR SIDE.
If you are looking for an experienced domestic violence lawyer in Minneapolis, then contact the Law Offices of Coley Grostyan. Coley is always accessible and responds to the needs of his clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Coley Grostyan is always accessible and personally responds to the needs of his clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For free consultation and case assessment, confidential, professional and personal service, and aggressive representation, contact Coley Grostyan today at 612-747-2254.