Minnesota Drug Charge Lawyer
What is a drug crime? A drug charge is any allegation involving the possession, manufacturing, trafficking, buying, selling or distributing of an illegal controlled substance. This includes prescription drugs that are not prescribed to you, as well as simulated drugs such as synthetic marijuana or oregano being sold as marijuana.
If you are have been arrested and charged with a drug crime in Minnesota, you could be looking at several years behind bars, heavy fines, and public record of a drug conviction that can affect your ability to find job and housing, or to obtain financial aid. Additionally, a drug conviction in Minnesota can result in collateral consequences, such as losing your right to purchase and possess a firearm. Because so much is at risk, it is essential that you have an experienced and aggressive drug attorney like Coley Grostyan who has a proven record of obtaining the best possible outcome, and protecting his client’s legal rights and public reputation.
In some instances, you may be under investigation for a drug crime for a number of months before any arrests are actually made. Coley also offers legal services for individuals seeking pre-charge counsel before or during a DEA, drug task force, or police investigations. If you are concerned about your legal rights, contact Minneapolis drug lawyer Coley Grostyan today to discuss the appropriate steps to protect your rights.
Minneapolis criminal lawyer, Coley J. Grostyan can provide you with the legal services and advice you need when faced with any drug charge in Minnesota or federal courts:
- Drug possession charges in first, second, third, fourth and fifth degree
- Drug Sales
- Importing, transporting and trafficking drugs
- Methamphetamine manufacture, sale, possession
- Marijuana possession, sale, and grow operations
- Synthetic cannabinoids (e.g., K2, Spice, herbal incense) related charges
- Bath salts manufacturing, selling, possession
- Drug sale and possession
- Heroin, codeine, oxycodone, morphine, opium, and other opiate drug related charges
- LSD, psilocybin mushroom, mescaline (peyote), and other psychedelic and psychoactive drug related charges
- MDMA (ecstasy) sale and possession
- Salvia divinorum possession and sale crimes
- Drug manufacturing including cannabis grows
- Simulated controlled substance sale charges
- Unlawful possession or sale of prescription drugs
- Cathinone possession and sale
- Ketamine related drug charges
- Driving related drug crimes – driving under the influence of drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Federal drug conspiracy
Do not accept defeat – consult with Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer to discuss your legal rights and your options now. If you are convicted of a drug crime, you could be looking at a permanent mark on your criminal record. Because your criminal record can be accessed by potential landlords, employers, schools and lending companies, your opportunities for employment, housing, financial aid are at risk if you are facing drug charges.
Accused of a Drug Crime?
Contact Experienced Criminal Lawyer Coley J. Grostyan Today
Coley is always accessible and responds to the needs of his clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For flexible and affordable payment options, confidential and personal service, aggressive representation and a free initial consultation, contact experienced drug lawyer Coley Grostyan today at (612) 747-2254.
Coley Grostyan represents individuals facing drug charges in state and federal court throughout the Twin Cities Minneapolis/St. Paul Area, and all across the State of Minnesota, including, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Anoka County, Sherburne County, Wright County, Dakota County, Washington County, Carver County, Scott County, Isanti County, Mille Lacs County, Kanabec County, Pine County, Crow Wing County, and Stearns County.
701 Building, Suite 300
701 Fourth Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55415