CALL 612-747-2254 NOW TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH COLEY GROSTYAN
If you are have been arrested and charged with a drug crime in Minnesota, you could be looking at several years behind bars, heavy fines, and public record of a drug conviction that can affect your ability to find job and housing, or to obtain financial aid. Additionally, a drug conviction in Minnesota can result in collateral consequences, such as losing your right to purchase and possess a firearm.
YOUR FUTURE AT RISK
Because so much is at risk, it is essential that you have an experienced and aggressive drug defense attorney like Coley Grostyan who has a proven record of obtaining the best possible outcome, and protecting his client’s legal rights and public reputation.
A drug charge can be any allegation involving the possession, manufacturing, trafficking, buying, selling or distributing of an illegal controlled substance. This includes prescription drugs that are not prescribed to you, as well as simulated drugs such as synthetic marijuana.
In some instances, you may be under investigation for some controlled substance offense for a number of months before any arrests are made or charges against you are filed. In addition to representation in court through a jury trial, Coley also offers legal services for individuals seeking pre-charge counsel before or during a DEA, drug task force, or police investigations.
MINNEAPOLIS CRIMINAL LAWYER, COLEY J. GROSTYAN CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LEGAL SERVICES AND ADVICE YOU NEED WHEN FACED WITH ANY DRUG INVESTIGATION OR CHARGES IN MINNESOTA AND FEDERAL COURTS:
- Drug possession charges in first, second, third, fourth and fifth degree
- Drug Sales
- Importing, transporting and trafficking drugs
- Methamphetamine manufacture, sale, possession
- Marijuana possession, sale, and grow operations
- Synthetic cannabinoids (e.g., K2, Spice, herbal incense) related charges
- Bath salts manufacturing, selling, possession
- Drug conspiracy
- Heroin, codeine, oxycodone, morphine, opium, and other opiate drug related charges
- LSD, psilocybin mushroom, mescaline (peyote), and other psychedelic and psychoactive drug related charges
- MDMA (ecstasy) sale and possession
- Salvia divinorum possession and sale crimes
- Drug manufacturing including cannabis grows
- Simulated controlled substance sale charges
- Unlawful possession or sale of prescription drugs
- Cathinone possession and sale
- Ketamine related drug charges
- Driving related drug crimes – driving under the influence of drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Federal drug conspiracy
Do not accept defeat – consult with Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer to discuss your legal rights and your options now. If you are convicted of a drug crime, you could be looking at a permanent mark on your criminal record. Because your criminal record can be accessed by potential landlords, employers, schools and lending companies, your opportunities for employment, housing, financial aid are at risk if you are facing drug charges.
CONTACT EXPERIENCED DRUG DEFENSE LAWYER, COLEY J. GROSTYAN, NOW AT 612-747-2254.
Coley is always accessible and responds to the needs of his clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For flexible and affordable payment options, confidential and personal service, aggressive representation and a free initial consultation, contact experienced drug lawyer Coley Grostyan today at 612-747-2254.